The Thierry Latran Foundation was established in 2008 to a) finance basic, applied and clinical research with potential therapeutic benefit in sporadic Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and b) to support academic and industrial scientific research efforts in Europe to cure this disease.
The Thierry Latran Foundation is pleased to announce the opening of its 9th call for projects for a
total amount of up to € 800 000.
Biological markers, pathogenic pathways and mechanisms, therapeutic strategies, novel molecules and drug design in the field of motor neuron degeneration.
Translational research projects with patient-centered validation are particularly encouraged as well as follow up studies based on previous funded research.
- Teams based inEU-member states or in a country belonging to the Horizon 2020 Third Country Agreements (Iceland, Norway, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, Israel, Moldova, Switzerland, Faroe Islands, Ukraine).
- Applications involving a single or several European research teams.
- Applications from public, private and for profit institutions
- Compliance to Thierry Latran Foundation call for project policy
Scientific Advisory Board
Wim Robberecht (Leuven University, Belgium) (Chairman)
Caterina Bendotti (Mario Negri Institute, Milano, Italy)
Séverine Boillée (ICM, Paris, France)
Jan Egebjerg ( Lundbeck, Denmark)
Linda Greensmith (University College London, UK)
Eva Hedlund (Karolinska Institute, Sweden)
Albert Ludolph (Ulm University, Germany)
Leonard H Van den Berg (Utrecht University, The Netherland)
- November 2, 2016: 9th Call opening
- December 15, 2016: Deadline for abstract submission
Please make sure to follow the mandatory instructions before sending abstract
- February 10, 2017: Notification of selected projects for Full Grant Applications
- March 17, 2017: Deadline for receipt of Full Grant Applications
- June 7, 2017: Announcement of awarded grants