5th CALL FOR PROJECTS
The Thierry Latran Foundation was established in 2008 to a) finance basic, applied and clinical research with potential therapeutical benefits in sporadic Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and b) to contribute to the support of academic and industrial scientific research efforts in Europe to cure this disease.
The Thierry Latran Foundation is pleased to announce the opening of its 5th call for projects for an aggregate amount up to € 800 000.
Biological markers, pathological pathways and mechanisms, therapeutic strategies, innovative molecules in the fields ALS and protection of motor neurons
Submission of clinical or patient centric/oriented research projects is particularly encouraged
- Teams based in Europe or in a country belonging to the FP7 Third Country Agreements (Switzerland, Israel, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Turkey, Croatia, Macedonia and Serbia, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina).
- Applications implying a single or several European research teams
- Applications from public, private and for profit institutions
- Compliance to Thierry Latran Foundation call for projects policy
- November 12, 2012: 5th Call opening
- December 19, 2012: Deadline for abstract submission
- February 11, 2013: Notification of selected projects for Full Grant Applications
- March 25, 2013: Deadline for receipt of Full Grant Applications
- June 10, 2013 : Announcement of awarded grants
Contact: Dr Valérie de Broglie, General Manager
Tel +33(0)6 11 90 34 68